FAQs – Divi FilterGrid
Where can I find my license key?
Your license key can be viewed within your account. Once logged in, you’ll see a list of previous purchases and a “View Licenses” link to the right of each purchase. After clicking this link, you’ll see your plugin and an orange key icon next to the plugin name. Click on this icon to reveal the license key for that plugin. Make sure you copy the entire license key.
Why won't my plugin activate?
When activating any plugin with your license key:
- Make sure you have copied the full key from your account.
- Paste the full key in the input box.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- After the page refreshes, click the Activate button.
If you have problems activating, please clear your browser’s cache and follow the above steps again.
Why won't my plugin update?
Check your account and make sure your license is active and has not expired. If your license is active but you are receiving an “unauthorized” error when updating the plugin, please follow the following steps:
- Go the the plugin’s license page
- Deactivate the license
- After the page has refreshed, activate the license again
- Try updating the plugin
Does the plugin work with any custom post type?
Yes, the plugin will work with any custom post type (events, testimonials, products, projects, etc.) and will also work with posts.